Dubai welcomes coffee enthusiasts and potential coffee franchisees. As coffee is gaining a global grip, coffee shops and their franchises are multiplying in various countries. One such country is UAE, where coffee franchises are taking over by storm. This scenario is serving as a great business opportunity. If you are looking for something profitable like this, coffee franchises are superb choices. Here are the top coffee franchises in UAE 2022 to give you an idea of how growth-oriented this business niche is.
Among the easiest and most convenient ways to start a business without initial business struggles are coffee franchises. If starting a business is on your cards, consider the coffee business sector. It is a high-growth and lucrative sector. Good tourism, excellent infrastructure, and easy procurement of raw materials are among the factors that make UAE unbeatable for coffee franchises. Here are the top coffee franchises in the UAE.
1. Kumbakonam Degree Coffee
Being a valued Indian coffee brand, Kumbakonam Degree Coffee is expanding with franchises. Among its worldwide ventures, one of its steps is in the UAE. With its franchise in UAE, this coffee brand presents an authentic experience to enjoy your favorite coffee.
- It was launched in 1992 in Chennai.
- Kumbakonam Degree Coffee serves traditional snacks of Tamil Nadu with coffee varieties.
- Its coffee’s hand-brewed and locally sourced.
- INR 4 Lakhs * logistic and training cost * plus taxes applicable for the Asia Pacific region.
Café2go serves a varied range of premium quality hot and cold drinks – tea, coffee, smoothies, and juices. It assures to serve the best coffee, freshest food, and top-notch services.
- It is the first UAE-born café.
- Its first store was inaugurated in 2010 in Murooj Rotana, Dubai Mall.
- A pioneer in serving various hot and cold drinks, gelatos, yogurts, and sandwiches; Cafe2go also offers fresh camel milk baked goods.
- It has offices in the UAE, Libya, and Qatar and is fast expanding in the Middle East and around the world.
Aroma Joe’s Coffee
Among the country’s main handcrafted beverage chains, Aroma Joe’s Coffee stays committed to high-quality coffee with sustainable farming practices. No wonder, it is regarded as the top coffee house franchise in UAE.
- It was founded in 2000.
- It uses 100% Arabica bean blends for every cup.
- Its recipes include a long list of infusion treats.
- Ranging from a small kiosk to a free-standing Coffee House, it has various build-out and location options for coffee franchises.
To address the aspirants of food businesses, BrewBakes offers smart coffee shop franchise business opportunities in Dubai. Celebrate a carnival of bliss as you join and grow with the Brewbakes café franchise.
- Brewbakes came to life in 2014
- It is famous for casual and fine dining as well as fusion foods.
- It introduced its 150+ outlets globally.
- It has the credit to revolutionize the coffee café tradition,
- Costa Coffee
Tempting people with its aroma and flavors in Sharjah, Costa Coffee is constantly working to craft more sustainable coffee from crop to cup. That’s why it is the top coffee franchise in the UAE.
- Costa Coffee was founded in London in 1971
- Its menu caters to people’s diets or preferences. There is enough choice for everyone.
- If you are vegan or want gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, or dairy-free products. Just let them know.
So, what are you waiting for? Collaborate with coffee franchises in UAE in various cities like Abu Dhabi and Ajman in addition to those aforementioned. You receive comprehensive franchise support to secure an immense profit and high ROI with coffee franchises in UAE.