Coffee Shop Franchise in Kerala
With lifestyles changing, there is a steep surge in coffee outlets throughout the country, especially in Tier II and Tier III cities. The result is the growth of the Indian coffee café market. Growth opportunities and coffee franchises have joined hands. Offering immense growth opportunities, Kumbakonam Degree Coffee has introduced several franchises all over South India, Kerala is among such places.
“No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.”
— Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
And to help you understand the truth, we, at Kumbakonam Degree Coffee, pour frothy goodness like coffee. To enable more coffee lovers to sip on the freshly brewed, aromatic coffee, we are extending our
Kumbakonam Degree Coffee
Have an indulgent coffee delight at Kumbakonam Degree Coffee, where your taste buds are treated to traditional flavors of filter coffee. Served in a dabara set, we pour you an authentic coffee experience. If you are looking forward to buy a coffee franchise in Kerala, look no further than Kumbakonam Degree Coffee.
With us, you will soar high in the business sky of the coffee shops. However, you have to maintain the quality parameters set by Kumbakonam Degree Coffee all over the years. These parameters include the following:
- Milk quality is checked using a lactometer.
- Milk is steamed individually per order.
- Locally sourced coffee is used.
- Coffee is hand-brewed.
- Customers can buy high-quality products from our shelves.
- Tea is sourced from the Nilgiris.
- Our tea packs are packets of wholesome health and goodness.
No wonder, Kumbakonam Degree Coffee enjoys the repute of being the top coffee and tea shop in various parts of South India. Now, it is all set to be famous as the best tea and coffee franchise in Kerala.
Advantages of a Coffee Franchise
Starting a coffee shop business from the scratch is more challenging than you can imagine. It is loaded with risks and struggles. To make your dream come true, coffee franchise opportunities set in. When you go for an esteemed coffee brand for a franchise opportunity, you have made a smart move. So, let’s have a look at some of the advantages of a coffee shop franchise.
Established Business Model
By going for a coffee franchise, you have an established business model that becomes instrumental in earning you a huge profit. The market already knows and celebrates the reputation and brand name of the franchise. This fact works to your advantage and helps you establish a well-known coffee shop franchise in Kerala.
As you enter a competitive industry like coffee under the umbrella of a brand that has earned name, fame, and trust in the market; you are on the safer side. Usually, a new coffee shop venture is at the risk of failing, but the franchisee sails safe with a franchise.
Training & Support
With a franchise, you get support, guidance, and training as well. Advertising and marketing, site selection assistance, and interior design support are among these benefits. It is because of these aspects that Kumbakonam Degree Coffee is looked upon as the top tea & coffee franchise in Kerala. The brand is dedicated to boosting the business growth of the franchise and franchisee.
Why should I go for the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise in Kerala?
Kumbakonam coffee franchise in Kerala brings you plenty of business growth opportunities. So, you should go for it.
What is the franchise module of Kumbakonam Degree Coffee?
Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise module:
- Premium outlet – Premium Kumbakonam degree coffee outlet
- Café outlet – Exclusive Kumbakonam degree coffee outlet
- Super stockiest – Stocking essential raw material
- Conjoin – Add on a unit for the existing food industry
What is the scope of this coffee franchise?
The franchise scope:
- 5000+ footfalls should be guaranteed
- Visibility of the store must be ensured
- 3 Phase electricity and water facility
What are the requisites for the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise in the Kerala site visit?
Some of the requisites for the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise in Kerala site visit are:
- The potential franchisee should hold the location by paying 20%from the actual franchise fee.
- During the company site visit, the customer has to show at least 3 locations. Our staff will render advice about a suitable location to proceed.
- We do not encourage multiple site visits.
- After the initial amount is paid, the company proceeds only to the one who has paid. No one else will be encouraged in the same location.
What is included in the coffee franchise fee?
A coffee franchise fee includes:
- Brand fee
- On-site training
- First-time stocks
- Equipment and utensils