Coffee franchise in Bangalore
Coffee franchise in Bangalore
“It’s when you look over the top of your coffee cup, that you can smile at life.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
Who doesn’t want to keep smiling? And here we are, expanding ourselves with a coffee franchise in Bangalore so that you can find more coffee cups and smile.
Purchasing a coffee shop franchise is good for entrepreneurial growth. According to the latest research, a coffee franchise owner annually earns INR 50,24,382 (on average). So, the average profit for a small coffee cafe is 2.5% of gross sales.
So, if you have plans to take a coffee franchise in the megacity – Bangalore, your decision is wise. As starting a coffee café business from the scratch is not a cakewalk, a franchise eases things for you. With the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise model in Bangalore, you can escape from the struggle and set your feet, right in the established business.
With its coffee shop franchise in Bangalore, Kumbakonam Degree Coffee offers the best coffee café shop, franchise model. It is highly economical, distinct, and flexible.
Let us know more about it.
At the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise, we will maintain the essence of our romance with coffee.
Here, we don’t serve only coffee. It is passion and quality poured in a cup.
We concentrate on the purity of the undiluted milk, which is used to make coffee. The milk purity is checked with a lactometer. That is why; we have a ‘coffee degree’ associated with our name.
To have a glance at the standards that we have set, scroll down. These standards are required to be followed to be the top tea & coffee franchise in Bangalore.
- Chicory beans are used
- Locally sourced coffee
- Coffee preparation is like filter coffee but with a twist that imparts a unique flavor to the coffee.
- High-quality products are used and put on shelves as well so that people can buy them.
- Our tea packs boost immunity with nature’s goodness
Going for a coffee shop franchise should be more than just buying a job. And with Kumbakonam Degree Coffee, you have made a smart move.
Advantages of a Coffee Franchise
Setting up a coffee business from scratch is challenging. However, a coffee shop franchise helps you jump to business success. With an established brand, you are saved from the initial struggle. And this is a great advantage of the coffee franchise. Other advantages of a coffee franchise are –
A franchise comes to you with its loyal customers. So, you are saved from spending on marketing to make people reach you. Customers will visit your coffee shop franchise as they already like the brand.
Lower Risk of Failure
A reputed coffee brand franchise has the benefit of proven business concepts that have been successful. So, there is a lower risk of business failure. In fact, franchises have an 80% chance to survive, whereas the coffee business from the scratch has a 20%-30% survival chance.
Training & Support
Franchisors provide training, guidance, and support. It facilitates business growth and the smooth operation of the coffee shop franchise. Site selection assistance, interior design support, advertising, marketing, etc. are some of the support that franchisors provide.
1. Why Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise in Bangalore?
Kumbakonam coffee franchise in Bangalore provides growth opportunities for people who are interested to start a coffee business across India.
2. What are the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise offers?
We are proudly announcing that we are providing a Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise in Bangalore and all over south India. From its headquarters in Chennai, we are now expanding in other states as well.
Kumbakonam degree coffee shop franchise module:
- Premium outlet – Premium Kumbakonam degree coffee outlet
- Café outlet – Exclusive Kumbakonam degree coffee outlet
- Super stockiest – Stocking essential raw material
- Conjoin – Add on a unit for the existing food industry
3. What is the scope of this coffee franchise?
The franchise scope:
- 5000+ footfalls should be guaranteed
- Visibility of the store must be ensured
- 3 Phase electricity and water facility
4. What does the fee comprise in the franchise?
Franchise fee comprises:
- Brand fee
- Equipment and utensils
- First-time stocks
- On-site training
5. What are some important things to know while taking the Kumbakonam Degree Coffee franchise?
Things to know while taking a franchise:
- A franchise can be in a shop or an open area.
- Shop interiors and kiosk fabrication will be done only by the company’s establishment team at a separate cost.
- Minimum manpower of three is required to operate the store
- Any trustworthy person with no experience but with 100% interest can be hired.